Today we will show you how to make a Tea Cup Bird Feeder,
with just a few cheap and simple items from your local thrift store.
Supplies & Tools:
- Tea Cup & Saucer (can usually be found at the thrift store for around $.25 each)
- Maximum Strength Glue or Silicone Adhesive
- Chain or Twine (for hanging the bird feeder)
- Apply a liberal amount of Glue to the teacup saucer, slightly off center so that it is in between the outermost edge and the center of the saucer.
- Hold the teacup in place on top of the glue, making sure the teacup is on its side with the handle facing upward.
- Press and hold firmly into place for approximately 1 minute.
- Let the glue dry overnight. If necessary, tape down or prop up the teacup in place so that it does not tip over while the glue is drying.
- Once the glue is dry, thread a piece of twine or chain through the teacup handle, and tie or attach both ends together.
- Securely hang your bird feeder on a sturdy tree branch or on a hook outdoors.
- Add birdseed and…voila! You’re done.
- Let the birds enjoy their tea time!